Sunday, May 28, 2006

 

A review on Zeta

I used to run my computer under BeOS 5 pro few years ago (maybe 3 or 4 years). I was really surprise about the "speed", the management of different ressources and the different tasks! For exemple, your system will never slow down or hang up for the user when you are copying a large file from a disk to another, watching a video and rendering a raytracing picture! It's amazing!
To come back to Zeta, it is the 6th realease of the OS. I bought it to support the communauty, because I used to be glad when I were using it.

So this version is as fast as the former one, much more beautiful and with much more driver. Unfortunately, wifi is not working on my laptot. I didn't try the SD card reader, usb and modem. Plus, i used partition magic to resize my hard drive and i lost/break my swap drive.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?