Sunday, August 05, 2012

 

A cell phone to replace my amazing Nokia E71

Hi folks, Today, I'm still using a nokia E71, almost up to date thanks to some interesting softwares like:

but today I m looking for a more up to date phone. I have found two options:
  • Nokia 701, which is light, with up to date symbian Belle, full touchscreen, and an FM transmitter (NFC, but not important for me)
  • Blackberry 9320
I will describe here why i may buy the blackberry :
  • Cheaper than the nokia 701. It is only 190 euros in France! ( no contract)
  • You add asoftware for exchange like astrasync or notifysync. I will go for notifysync as it supports mail encryption, and after 4 years is cheaper than astrasync,
  • Faster webbrowsing than the nokia E71, with support of m.clipperz.com
  • Full keyboard, which i really appreciate,
  • Good autonomy: should be as good as the nokia E71,
  • BB9320 + notifycorp over 4 years is as expensive as the nokia 701 is 400 euros on amazon.fr!
  • Bbm, even if all my friends are using whatsapp,
  • Big drawbacks are : bb maps doesn't work offline, no FM transmitter (cool at home or in the car, bluetooth over FM transmitter use more battery)
  • Small form factor and light

I will waut if by december the price goes down, and i think I will buy it at this time.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?